Planning and Programing
The Planning and Program director is accountable to the Director General.
Duties and Responsibilities
Based on the institutional mission, vision, goals & objectives prepare strategic plans, maintaining its implementation, controlling, measuring the performance based on the balance scorecard use, to ensure the implementation of initiating & encouraging systems, pre-identifying and informing problems and obstacles that may hinder implementation.
The detail functions of the directorate:
- Prepare strategic plan & follow up;
- Prepare action plan. Based on the action plan arrange allocation of budget and summit to ministry of Finance and economic development.
- Prepare the institution’s balance scorecard guide & follow its performance
- Prepare monthly, quarterly, semi-annual, nine month and yearly reports; suggest performance indicators of the institution, group and individual in relation to the preset goals.
- Monitoring and evaluation projects and programs;
- Prepare development projects in collaboration with concerned body.
- Evaluate and Suggest development cooperation;
- Suggest alternative solutions for obstacles that may arise planning and implementation.
Samuel Seyoum Demeke
Planning and Programing Directorate Director.