Conservation business

The EWCA offers a range of services that encompass the authorization of trophy hunting, the regulation of live wildlife trade, the granting of permits for wildlife filming, the facilitation of research permits, the issuance of permits for tourism infrastructure development, and the oversight of wildlife farming.


Service Discription

Interested parties shall provide a business plan and feasibility study, trade registration license.

Trophy hunting license; Wildlife trade license; Wildlife filming licences given in 2 weeks; Research Permit given in a week; Tourism infrastructure permit in 2-4 weeks; Wildlife farming license in 3 weeks.